Jambands.ca

~ JOHANNAROO ~ YO's BIRTHDAY JAM! ~ REVIEWS

Jay Funk Dawg

banner.jpg

Hey everybody....

Intorducing the JOHANNAROO Festival, Saturday June 23rd out in Niagara Region. It starts officially at 4:20.

Any questions, call Yo 289-241-8420.

Come early and stay late. If you make crafts, bring them to display, barter, and sell.

Kids are welcome

Admission is free, but we have three bands to pay, so I'LL BE COLLECTING DONATIONS, (darn caps lock) and hoping it all balances.

With such short notice, I'm hoping the grapevine will help spread the word so tell whoever you think will want to know.

The directions to my house are easy. take the QEW to the Glendale exit at the foot of the Garden City Skyway. Head inland and turn left at Taylor Rd first light. Follow road up hill and mine is the first driveway on right.

Camping is suggested for anyone from out of town. Sunday will be a chill day for chilling and making music and whatnot.

Hope to see you there!

Peace out, Yo

Edited by Guest
good times

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fatty's are playing St. Catherine's on friday night,

Hmmm... I think you might mean Diesel Dog?

But I could be wrong.

Sounds like a blast. We have a heady wedding to go to on the Saturday, otherwise we'd probably be there. Have fun kids!

Edited by Guest

i heard Ricky Nue is back on the ciggarettes again...pretty cool move if you ask me

I heard he hasn't woken up before 2 in the afternoon in over 6 months!

go Ricky!

the same could be said for you my friend! go paisley!

question - how late will this be running? edit to add....answered! gotta read ALL the posts

Edited by Guest