Jambands.ca

Lohan Update

Northern Wish

This may be the funniest thing I have read online in quite sometime:

The defense that Lohans mother has doled out (check www.perezhilton.com for the news) is that not only was it not Lyndays cocaine in her pocket, but they weren't even her pants!!!!

OMG this story has got to be a hoax right?:

[color:green]"When the cops arrived, there were so many people in the parking lot that they automatically zoomed in on Lindsay. Apparently the altercation took place at about 1:30 a.m.

Lindsay was strong-armed into taking a breathalyzer test. They say the cocaine was not Lindsay’s; she was wearing someone else’s pants."

"No officer those are not my pants I am wearing!"

I mean really how would you even keep a straight face even if facing 6 years in jail (which is what they are saying she will face for these charges).

Someone send Robert Downey Jr. over to her place to have a sit down and explain what happens when you are the wastoid for a generation of movie stars. Its takes a long while to get back on track, if you ever do..........

Robert Downey Jr was once so high he walked into his neighbour's house, thinking it was his own, and crawled into what he thought was his bed, which was a sure shock to the young boy currently occupying said bed.

Best night of Booche's life

Robert Downey Jr was once so high he walked into his neighbour's house' date=' thinking it was his own, and crawled into what he thought was his bed, which was a sure shock to the young boy currently occupying said bed.[/quote']

Best night of Booche's life

Thanks AD. My keyboard is now drenched in coffee.

Stumbled upon this. Everybody's mocking the pathetic "celebs" and their troubles:

Trippy photo spread in Vogue Italia dramatizes the lives of coke-snorting, serial-rehabbing, gash-flashing celebutards: Link . Contains yoga and nudity.

810150762_6152c53fe0_m.jpg

steven meisel is a fucking wicked photographer... when i was first starting to shoot, and working in a studio in hamilton about 10 years ago, we were always looking at and studying his work.. lighting, angles, all of it, the guy is really creative.... but then, you look at how many assistants and stylists he has, and you gotta wonder, does he do anything other than click the shutter? ;)

still, though, some amazing photos.

with even 3 seconds of forethought she should have realized what a bad excuse that was.

"Officer, those aren't my pants with coke in them",

now.. pray tell... what MIGHT the cop ask next? And how do you answer that?

"I can't tell you, it's a secret?" ... "I don't knwo I just found them here?"

Downey is not a fair comparison because he has a talent he was in danger of losing to drugs. Lindsay has nothing to lose.

I don't know about that one. I have read some interviews from some pretty big stars that referenced their belief from working with her, that she does infact have a good deal of talent. I am not a big movie buff, so I can't comment on that, but again I have read that at in at least 4 or 5 interviews with different stars Jamie Lee Curtis included............

S

Though I feel bad for these girls in that they are floundering and wasting thei opportunities, I have no remorse for them on a public level.

They have been an abomination in terms providing positive role models for young girls, so their very public crumbling, Lohan (drug addict), Brittany (pregnant/has child/drug addled), Nicole Richie (pregnant, addict), Jessica Simpson (divorced at 21?) is living proof that if you act like a tramp and sell your body and soul for the sake of making money and gaining fame there are serious consequences. Hopefully people are watching and learning.

My .02