Jambands.ca

New NHL jerseys

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

So by now I guess that everyone knows that Reebok is redesigning the jerseys for every team in the NHL... Not all the new designs have been made public, but here is a sampling of the ones unveiled this far:

ORIGINAL SIX:

Reebok promised not to change the uniforms of the original six teams in order to maintain the tradition...

Detroit Red Wings

redwingsofficial.jpg

Boston Bruins

200706_black_jersey.png200706_white_jersey.png

[color:gray]Montreal Canadiens

New York Rangers

Toronto Maple Leafs

Chicago Blackhawks

Tampa Bay Lightning

Picture+8.png

Ottawa Senators

ottawaunis.png

(Meh....)

New York Islanders

ds:morgdad:1187272582:jersey_1_articl.jpg

Columbus Blue Jackets

4z4163a.jpg

Florida Panthers

ds:morgdad:1186401196:NewJerseys-Tops.jpg

Nashville Predators

20070719_jerseys_unveiled2.jpg.png

Los Angeles Kings

CIMG1797.JPG

Canucks concept jersey?

canucks08bcopyhf2.jpg

canucks08copytc3.jpg

Washington Capitals

Concept Jersey:

newhome1.jpg

newaway1.jpg

Final Jersey:

4zo0pwp.jpg

I kind of like the concept jersey better...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

The Habs are planning on unveiling their new uniforms on September 7th- the first day of rookie camp.

All the new jerseys are already available to pre-order on NHL.com for a mere $114.00 even though all the jerseys have not yet been unveiled.

I saw a picture of the potential new Toronto jerseys... It could be quite interesting because the white maple leaf looked HUGE.

Edited by Low Roller

I saw a picture of the potential new Toronto jerseys... It could be quite interesting because the white maple leaf looked HUGE.
Reebok promised not to change the uniforms of the original six teams in order to maintain the tradition...

???

Guest Low Roller

Apparently a fan backlash has begun in Vancouver. A writer in the Vancouver Sun gave us his opinion.

Maybe the bar has been set low, but the whale is still a heckuva lot better than the Canucks' downhill skate which, resplendent amid an orgy of red, yellow, black and orange, looked like a boot dropped on a plate of linguini marinara.

And let's not get started on the flying V, which was like something the cleaning crew on the USS Enterprise might have worn.

Guest Low Roller

hburecheer.jpg

I never understood it either.

I've really tried to give it a chance, but the more I look at the new Senators jersey, the more I hate it. To the point, I hate that stupid Roman centurion with a scarf or whatever that is. It's not a sports logo, it's a breakfast cereal.

Bring back:

Ottawa_Senators.jpg

Hehe, Habs fans don't like the Sens jerseys. Big deal!

What's with Vancouver though? Geez...

I like how the new Jerseys really give the sense of what kind of player a guy is... Spezza looks like he can't hit, which being a big guy never made sense to me when they had the baggy jerseys, but with no shoulders in the 'tighties', well...

Neil on the other hand... it makes sense why he hits.

It might hurt sales to rappers, and pond hockey players, but for the game it's going to be good... and the fast teams are going to get faster!!!

Edited by Guest