Jambands.ca

Movie to rent tonight??

SolarGarlic

The Lord of the Rings the Two Towers... (Im a jones whore for the next)

What about bob!!! ( Ive seen it 6 times but somehow i could probly watch it again and still laugh my cak the fak off )

CaddyShack!!! ( Classic )

A Bronx Tale ( Robert De Niro's directional debut, two time acadamey award winner)is one of the tastiest movie ive seen in abit!!!!!

Noam Chomsky's Manufacturing Consent had a profound effect on me.

Delicatessen and City of Lost Children are a couple of French Flicks that I've always loved. The cinematograhpy and the ambience of the films soundtracks. Amalie is the latest work of the same director. Apocalypse Now has staying power, and I love the Cohen Brother's Hudsucker Proxy. It's good for the day after an acid trip.

quote:

Originally posted by yo:

love the Cohen Brother's Hudsucker Proxy. It's good for the day after an acid trip.

....sounds interesting. I dig most of their flicks but actually havn't heard of this one. Sweet.

Looks like lots to to choose from here!! Keep 'em coming if ya got 'em. Im gonna refer (reefer) to this thread again..

The Hudsucker Proxy is a failure of a movie. However, it's an ambitious failure.

I love the Cohen Brothers and do recommend almost all of their movies, Hudsucker excluded. To not recommend this movie, take into account that it stars two of my all-time favourite actors: Paul Newman and Bruce ( King of the B-actors ) Campbell. You'd be better off checking out the Cohen's first movie, the masterpiece: Blood Simple.

Archived