Jambands.ca

Ryan Adams Summer O7 Recommendations

scottieking

So Bedheads,

I've been listening the crap out of Ryan's first night back with the electric, July 21/07. Superior show, almost flawless, and a SBD ta-boot.

a) What shows this summer that you have heard that tickled your fancy?

b)I loved that Bedhead 5 set in 2005. Was there a 2006 sequel?

Do yourself a favour on the aforementioned July show, even if you are just a casual fan.

I feel guilty answering this.

What about that Loft Sessions shit Scottie? You got that? I dont and I want it. Hopefully DaveO sendspaces or yousend'sit. Either that or someone does!

I missed it on that aquariumdrunk blog.

Ryan gives me boners and I have no idea how much listening it would take to come up with a Bedhead 6. I would go heavy on iz European fall stuff (nudge nudge, hint hint, wink wink) but I am not nearly qualified enough.

So Bedheads,

I've been listening the crap out of Ryan's first night back with the electric, July 21/07. Superior show, almost flawless, and a SBD ta-boot.

a) What shows this summer that you have heard that tickled your fancy?

b)I loved that Bedhead 5 set in 2005. Was there a 2006 sequel?

Do yourself a favour on the aforementioned July show, even if you are just a casual fan.

linky-poo

I would still like to hear those alternate studio tracks, just for the fuck of it.

They're not really "alternate studio tracks", it was a live performance recorded in the XM studios. And I think it's a great snapshot of the Cardinals lineup (JP and Cat) circa Cold Roses.

I have a theory that the shows where Ryan wasn't playing guitar due to unjury, he really was able to focus 100% on vocals. They are strong, flawless and so full of emotion it sends shivers down my spine and into my panties.

Come on Montreal.....

WHAT SHE SAID!!!

I have a theory that the shows where Ryan wasn't playing guitar due to unjury, he really was able to focus 100% on vocals.

Your hypothesis is sound, but A/B the vocals from Somerville with any non-guitar show and you won't be able to tell the difference.

The 7/21 show sounds awesome! I hope the July 23rd from the Herbst Theatre is eventually posted as well. It was great!!

Looks like some left side floors have popped up for sale thru: http://www.masseyhall.com/ We were away when the T.O tix went on-sale and so far these are the best tix still available aside from the Gallery

Grab 'em quick if you still need 'em

Cheers

At first we were worried that Janine was too young to get married, but then her new husband bought her a house and a car and jewelry and the money we got let us buy a house for ourselves. Getting out of the trailer park at our age was the best thing that ever happened to us, and it’s all thanks to marryourdaughterdotcom!