Jambands.ca

Britney performance at the MTV VMA 2007

The Chameleon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The industry should be "ashamed" of dragging out her overdrawn 15mins of fame.

The only reason that MTV had her on the show was because they knew that her train-wreck would attract viewers ... which attract advertisers ... which makes money ... etc. The industry is pimping her to the masses for every last little penny. They are good people, no?

In this disgusting "Age of Celebrity" that we are living in, it's not what the person creates in the way of art or talent, but rather how can they keep themselves on the covers of magazines and headlines (see Paris, Lohan, Spears, etc.) As soon as they stop getting the press, the world doesn't bother any more. The worst thing for people like Britney, is when people stop wanting to see her (do anything, or expose her crotch).

She'll be dead or born-again within 5 years. What a waste.

In some respects wasn't that performance a perfect way to prolong her infamity? I mean if she isn't going to get back up on the horse,and those close to her,managing her would know that...why not milk the sad,little,fuck up, has been angle through the years?We aren't talking about someone with artistic chops to begin with,she successfully milked youth and sex appeal...which when irrevocably linked are transitory and can't be revisited.

The love of fame/the famous has the twisted underbelly/twin of loving to see them down and out...which is still fame of a sorts.You'll still hear about her when she sucks...just as much when she is on top so what does it matter(to press,middle america etc etc...maybe even her)

Although i thought the pics look okay when I watch the video it looks to me like she's high' date=' really high[/quote']

On five inch stilettos...they make it somewhat difficult to dance...

I never said anything about her dancing, and never put the two together when I thought about it, although if she was as high as she looked it would definitely effect her dancing, stilettos or not.

I was thinking more so the glazed over look in her eyes and the way she carried herself. Pretty sure she was high, and not on the weed and margaritas.

Yeah!! .....here I am minding my own biz having a great time with my friend Criss Angel (magician) and watching the MTV awards in the front row saying hello to all my friends......Pamela comes and sits on my lap who I love and adore....and also say hello to my friend Travis Barker and his wife!.....and i get a text from another friend P. Diddy and he says come sit with me.....and he's sitting with Miss HOT Megan FOX so I go over and sit with P! Not a minute later and Alicia Keys starts her amazing performance....("I apologize sweetie.....I had nothing to do with the timing and disrespect")......back to the stupid-ness!!....so..... I get a tap on the shoulder from Kid Pebble...I stand up and embrace him with a semi hug and say "Hey dude...What up"?? He punches me in the face.....well if ya wanna call it that!?....more like a bitch slap!.......Wuss!! Anyway....i go to knock this jealous country bumpkin the f$%k OUT....and before I can have a meeting with my fist and his ugly ass mug ....security guards... grab me and haul my ass outta the award show! So I'm fine and of course leave to my room with police and owner of the Palm's George Maloof......the rest is paper work and bullshit!... Anyway...... I would like to apologize to Alicia and George and MTV for the disrespectful bullshit caused by a piece of shit called Kid Pebble!!