Jambands.ca

I'm Getting Drunk As F*ck And You Can't Stop Me!

hamilton

Well, I had some soju at the beginning of the evening, then a couple of KGB vodka coolers. Now I'm working on my fifth beer or so. The Koreans are still working on beer - some of them are better than others, but even the best of them don't taste quite as nice as a Sleemans, Moosehead or Keith's. Although there is this one Canadian bar where I can get Moosehead, as well as watching NHL games on a projection screen on Sunday afternoons (the Saturday night games from the CBC feed).

I'm going to the store for more alcohol. Does anyone want anything' date=' as long as I'm going for a stroll?[/quote']

Tequila. The cheapest, raunchiest stuff you can find.

Aloha,

Brad

Unfortunately, tequila was not available at my local 7-11. And as much as I love your Googlin' ass, I wasn't going canvas all of the local stores - the FamilyMart, the GS-25, the QuikStop and the whatever-that-place-next-to-the-"massage parlour"-place is called, since I know they're probably going to have the same selection. I can get you a bottle of Jack or various other whiskeys and ryes, or some champagne, but tequila is pretty much only available in the bars here.