Jambands.ca

Knocked Up

Basher

Finally got to see this movie last night, and was tremendously disappointed. I just don't get what all the fuss was about. I agree that Seth Rogan is actor that's fun to watch, but aside from the occasional snicker, this movie did nothing for me.

Please tell me that Superbad is "better", and worth watching.

hmmmmm, everybody "hated" it but found funny bits in it...that doesn't make any sense....

I enjoyed it thoroughly, you guys are crazy...but I also love Katherine Heigl too.

A few funny bits does not an enjoyable movie make..sorry, friend...I'm glad you enjoyed it, though...I was sooo bored through most of it...it was painful.

I can certainly appreciate nice boobs and 15 minutes of comedy. I have a decent sense of humour. And it's not like I only appreciate high-brow, pretentious humour...I love raunchy humour! I love boob humour! 15 minutes of boob humour is great!

In fact, I appreciate nice boobs every day...but if I stood in the mirror every morning, staring at my own melons, spewing ridiculous, ludicrous, unrealistic, male-scripted, would-never-happen, assanine, idiotic, un-witty, moronic dialogue..well, I would probably hate myself as much as I hated "Knocked Up"...

And I'm funny at least 15 minutes per day...the thing is, I would hope that my 15 minutes is way funnier than 2 hours of annoying bullshit, with the occasional guffaw..