Jambands.ca

pajama party at work?

bouche

This just popped in our mailbox! holy shit. what an office we're trapped inside! (identifying information deleted)

Hi Everybody,

Just to let everybody know that our Director, Mr. X, has approved a pyjama day for tomorrow for the occasion of Halloween. So feel free to come in in your pyjamas tomorrow and join the rest of us in a day of fun.

Thanks and see you all tomorrow :)

so what if I dress normal? Will I be ostricized?

where do y'all work?

Transport Canada

ah' date=' so then you'd be the guy I ask why planes flying in and out of pearson are flying so low over guelph. window-shaking low. read the registration on the side low.[/quote']

Actually, FBN and I work on the application that tracks those complaints. Give us a call!

i'm bringing in my camera to document this load of crap.

Dont bother. We have seen enough of your office pics to last a life-time. Everyone knows Ollie will look the same as he does every day and be just as gay.

I am going to look stunning in my silk dragon print pyjamas and robe.

Actually, FBN and I work on the application that tracks those complaints. Give us a call!

'James' from the GTAA noise office left me a message with telephone numbers for some other office at GTAA and Transport Canada with only 6 digits. must have been his way of reducing his workload, or you guys have some secret telephone system. ;)

HOLY OFF TOPIC!

Actually' date=' FBN and I work on the application that tracks those complaints. Give us a call! [/quote']

'James' from the GTAA noise office left me a message with telephone numbers for some other office at GTAA and Transport Canada with only 6 digits. must have been his way of reducing his workload, or you guys have some secret telephone system. ;)

As far as I know, you can visit this page for some shitty information.

http://www.tc.gc.ca/civilaviation/RegServ/Enforcement/program/team.htm#report

Also, the Civil Aviation Regulations maybe located here if someone's doing their job properly.

http://www.tc.gc.ca/civilaviation/regserv/affairs/cars/menu.htm

ok...back on topic.

Edited by Guest