Jambands.ca

The Sadies at the Casbah tomorrow night!

edger

Anyone planning on hitting this up?

I believe a few of us ladies are heading down.

Any idea what time the Sadies will be going on Brodie? Do we need to have advance tickets?

Hmmm... Ladies and The Sadies. Sounds like a match made in heaven. I may hit this up if my night works out right. Would be great to see you ladies to the musical backdrop of the Sadies.

Just got off the phone with Jude. So THE BAND's GARTH HUDSON will be playing with THE SADIES tomorrow night.

No big deal or nuthin.

NO FUCKING WAY!!! Holy shit Broadie! You are THE MAN!!! Wow.

Do I need a ticket ahead of time for this event? I may be hanging out with the baby all night but if she's asleep and I can slip away, I'd LOVE to catch the show.

The word has definitely gotten out about Garth playing. 8 or 9 people have brought it up to me at tonight's Robyn Hitchcock show.

So far advance ticket sales are good but not sell-out-risking.

Casbah has expanded too, so a sell-out # is higher now.

In a matter of 48 hours, Robyn Hitchcock, Garth Hudson and Duane Denison are all gracing the stage at Casbah. I am woozy just typing that.

Since no one else is stepping up to the plate

Batter up!

Where do we get tickets during the day?

Dr.Disc 905-523-1010 open Mon-Sat 9-9, Sun 9-6

Sonic Unyon 905-777-1223 hit the buzzer Mon-Fri 9-5 and Sat 12-5

Casbah Lounge 905-521-4441 Mon-Wed Noon-5 or at night during shows

on-line = http://www.tixit.ca

Is the Casbah open? Thanks for the info.

Casbah is not open presently. Office hours are Mon-Wed as mentioned above.

This ticket outlet info can be found here:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6000891506

I can't get a ticket ahead of time. I'm going to have to make my decision about going around midnight tonight. Does that mean I don't have a chance of getting in?

Questions like these are so difficult to answer when the advance sales aren't over-whelmingly high, yet the artist involved is someone you would THINK should sell out.

Basically it's like this...\/\/illy, you rule. I will separate the sea to get you in.

Questions like these are so difficult to answer when the advance sales aren't over-whelmingly high, yet the artist involved is someone you would THINK should sell out.

Basically it's like this...\/\/illy, you rule. I will separate the sea to get you in.

You're awesome Broadie. Talk about making a guy feel like a million bucks! I'm sitting anxiously at home sucking back red wine and coffee, biding my time until I see if I can slip out. I can't wait!