Jambands.ca

Dear Work

mister slippery

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear work,

here we go again, for now it appears that many of my co-workers now feel the same disdain that fills my every waking hour.

Now said co-workers want me to deal with management on their behalf. My question is this......

Do something for you? When was the last time anyone here gave a flying F**K about me? F**K you, coworkers, dig your own grave, im already knee-deep in mine.

}:(

Dear work,

here we go again, for now it appears that many of my co-workers now feel the same disdain that fills my every waking hour.

Now said co-workers want me to deal with management on their behalf. My question is this......

Do something for you? When was the last time anyone here gave a flying F**K about me? F**K you, coworkers, dig your own grave, im already knee-deep in mine.

}:(

good answer slippery let them dig their own and you worry about you - oh and ps I miss you

Dear Work 2,

Your raging alcoholic girlfriend flipped out on me the other night and made an ass of herself in front of a bar full of people. It was fun telling her off and then walking out the door. I didn't really need this job anyway, I'm just going to work more hours at the dealership to sell more cars.....and I'll be making more money than you. Maybe if I get bored of working in cars I'll open up a bar. I will put it across the street from yours and actually make a nice place for people to drink in the neighbourhood.

Cheers!

Dear Work,

I will no longer be calling you for the odd shift at a Proctor & Gamble warehouse. I hated the work you gave me, I hated dealing with all you temp agency bastards and I hope you all rot in hell.

The shitty work that you offered me will be a continuous source of inspiration to succeed in college.

Fuck you very much

-AJD

Dear Work,

Please stop deciding that it is too warm or too cold in the classrooms based on your oh-so-insightful vantage point in the main office. I realize that it isn't anywhere near as cold outside today as it was last week, but the classrooms are damp and chilly because Koreans have not yet discovered the miracle of insulation (it's so much easier to pay high heating bills!), and my students are freezing. Furthermore, if we don't need the heat on in the classrooms, then why have you left it on in the office? You'd think that having paid tuition, the students would bve entitled to a little warmth. What's that? Oh, they only paid for English... heat is extra. I see.

Dear folks at the Stanford main campus..it's time you bought a freakin' clue

If you seriously think ANYONE in their right mind is going to pay $500 for a cwb test when every other school in this city charges $125 you are INSANE.

Dear GBC...you ROCK! I love working for you and really hope I get on full-time at some point. Thanks for my third raise in three years, you treat me great and for that I am sincerely grateful :)

Dear work,

wow, 2 straight days, and you really haven't pissed me off at all.

Did all of my managers get together and say "all right, enough hassling mister slippery, let's make somebody else's life hell for a while"?

(Hmm, it'd be pretty funny if work started calling me mister slippery)

Anyway, keep it up, work. I dont like you, and you dont like me, so lets maintain this fragile ceasefire, ok?

:)

Dear work,

so, almost made it through a whole week, without hating myself and you.

Almost.

Now, you're telling me that I cannot have my vacation pay, because that person who does Vacation pay is ON F*****NG VACATION??????

I got paid, so the whole department isn't on vacation, so where's the rest of my money, Motorfingers?

:susel:

F*** you, work.

Dear Work,

Please stop deciding that it is too warm or too cold in the classrooms based on your oh-so-insightful vantage point in the main office. I realize that it isn't anywhere near as cold outside today as it was last week, but the classrooms are damp and chilly because Koreans have not yet discovered the miracle of insulation (it's so much easier to pay high heating bills!), and my students are freezing. Furthermore, if we don't need the heat on in the classrooms, then why have you left it on in the office? You'd think that having paid tuition, the students would bve entitled to a little warmth. What's that? Oh, they only paid for English... heat is extra. I see.

Okay, you fuckers. I tried playing nice, but oh no, you wouldn't have any of that. It's several degrees below zero, and you're turning off the heat in my class - for the fifth time in the last two weeks. No more Mr. Nice Guy. I'm going down to the office and tearing all of you dickwad executives a new asshole. I don't know which one of you is responsible, and I don't care. What the hell is wrong with you fucktards, anyway?

Dear Students

I love teaching all of you about welding. Although I prefer the hands-on practical classes the best, this theory course is important for you all to have a good understanding of what to do when the shop classes begin.

Please understand that with 42 of you in my class, I CAN"T please all of you all of the time. I try my best to address you individually and help you achieve your goals/desires while in the program.

Recently I had emails from two of you who are on complete opposite ends of the spectrum.

One of you just wants to get in there and get dirty and start laying beads...understandable.

The other doesn't care about the grade at the end of the course or ever intends to work as a welder, and just wants me to stick with the program, no questions & answers, no relating to my own experiences, let's read the books and leave it at that...fair enough.

Just so you both understand the other 40 students fall somewhere in between.

I hope I have addressed your concerns professionally and courteously. Thank you both for your honesty. See you all tonight!

Oh, and dear work...thank you for paying me so well. It helps me deal with the stress of this job a little better.