Jambands.ca

Dexter

bouche

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife and I (Debbie Morgan!) are just going through this... well... we're on episode 2 season 1. It's always fun when you watch a show wehere someone has the same name as you. Although I'm still waiting for that sitcom with a character named Jeff Heisholt.

3 things I don't like about this show...

1. His Sister...worst actress ever...

2. Angel...worst lisp ever

3. La Guerta...just fucking annoying

other than that...fucking awesome

OMG Dingy, I say the EXACT same thing about the show. Season one had such a great concept and story but the acting was almost unbearble for me.

The acting in season two improved a lot (especially the sister). The story line and intensity per episode in season two far surpassed season one as well. There are not many shows out there these days that I just can't wait for the next episode, but season two of Dexter was it for me this year.

3 things I don't like about this show...

1. His Sister...worst actress ever...

2. Angel...worst lisp ever

3. La Guerta...just fucking annoying

other than that...fucking awesome

dude....Angel Batista does not have a lisp. He just substitues "w" sound for the letter "r".

it's weally funny to heaw though.

If I'm not mistaken, the sister is horror director John Carpenter's daughter. I think she was the girl from that "Emily Rose" movie?

I enjoyed the outfit she wore at the beginning of season one when she was working undercover as a hooker!

Yeah, that was the ONE time she looked hot, but it was really hot for some reason.