Jambands.ca

Evita!!!!

Ms.Huxtable

Never, ever, ever have I bawled my eyes out like I did watching Madonna play Eva Peron belting out "Don't cry for me Argentina" from her little balcony thingy.

er... nothing.

Not even the last scene of the last episode of Six Feet Under? (My official record longest sustained televisual/cinematic cry, and I cry at a lot of things.)

I'm sorry but Evita is the hardest female role efer written for a musical and Madonna sucked the big one. they modified all the keys because she has a shitty pop star range, the only reason she got the part is because the resemblance between the two woman is uncanny. also why did they add the stupid extra song? just so she could release a single. fuck Madonna!

sorry I'm a bit of a music theatre nerd and Evita is one of my favs, except when ruined by hollywood hacks!

I just saw Grease on the weekend. I really enjoyed it, but I probably would have enjoyed it more if it hadn't been done entirely in Korean. Thankfully I had seen the movie multiple times when I was a kid, so I knew what was going on anyway.

I think that's the only way i could enjoy a musical, if it were done in a completely foreign language and I had a breezy cool buzz going on

I just Saw Mama Mia last week...and LOVED it!

I've seen a few musicals..Cats' date=' Phantom, Tommy, Joseph and the tecnicolour Dreamcoat, Rent and now Mama Mia!

Evita eh! I guess that's next! [/quote']

Throw in some sassy rollerblading and you have just written:

81R0Q9E8PXL._AA240_.gif

I thought that was Starlight Express.