Jambands.ca

Proof of Tom Cruises Complete Instability

Northern Wish

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the cease and desist orders? It's obviously meant to be shown. It's a produced interview.

It was supposedly stolen from a church and was intended for internal/secretive as hell use.

Check this out:

Baffled by some of the terminology in the Tom Cruise Scientology video? During the brief period it was available here yesterday, commenter Patty Pieniadz provided a handy guide.

"I was a Scientologist for almost 30 years and I can translate what Cruise is saying," wrote Pieniadz. "He's speaking 'Scientologese,' which is a bogus language that Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard made up in order to assist in the indoctrination of his followers."

Here are Pieniadz's translations:

• KSW: Short for Keeping Scientology Working, a policy written by Hubbard in the 1960s that requires all Scientologists to follow his words and his rules exactly.

• Orgs: An abbreviation for "organizations"; describes all churches of Scientology throughout the world.

• David Miscavige: He is the current leader of Scientology. He's the equivalent of the Pope to the Catholics.

• Out-ethics: Any behavior that violates any of Hubbard's rules of conduct.

• Put ethics in someone else: Make others conform to Hubbard's rules of behavior.

• Criminon: Scientology front group that tries to recruit through the prisons.

• SP: Suppressive Person. Anyone who doesn't like Scientology and/or criticizes Scientology.

• PTS/SP: Another bogus Hubbard term to define behavior that goes against Scientology rules.

• LRH technology or "tech": All of the Scientology policies, rules, mandates, and procedures.

I'll grant Cruise one thing: he's stably unstable. He's been at about the same level of celebrity absurdity for a while now (and maintaining a remarkable acting career, artistically and financially), unlike, say, Britney Spears, who's been getting so much worse in such a short period of time.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

You'd think they might've been able to come up with some better music for this bit given some of the musicain members they have.

like?

Posh Spice!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i'll tell you what you want what you really really want....!! I really really really wanna zigga zig TOM!