Jambands.ca

serious case of winter depression...

Cully

This year has been brutal for the winter blahs...no sun, feel isolated living up North with all the snow!! Also there have been no concerts (except the Nero weekend which was great, but went by way too fast)

It has really brought me down.

anyone else suffering?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can totally relate Cully! Were way more isolated out here on the east...we've been to one show this month...hey ocean and sloco, which was fun...but man...slow times in the maritimes here !!! Might be movin' on real soon for our mental health...hehe...hang in there my friend :) the light and festival fun is right around the corner...I hope :P

just check out my horiscope:

You are on target today with your charm and wit, manifesting the most likable part of your personality. You can accomplish a lot if you work at a high enough level of efficiency, but it might take too much effort to swing into action now. Even if the first steps are uncomfortable, you need to start walking toward your goals. Good times are ahead, but don't lose track of the more mundane responsibilities. January 31, 2008

Itamarsunbeams07.jpg

Ain't it funny how a discussion about depression will inevitably turn into a discussion about alcohol?

That said, alcohol does tend to get mentioned a lot around here, (i)regardless of the thread topic...

I find listening to some really fast bluegrass music can lift me out of a bad space, for what that's worth.

Baj dont give up on the east yet the goodtimes are just around the bend theres so much going on upand coming..... But i mean you are down in St stephen...Its pretty slow down there...gotta get up tp the city more often. I'll show ya's some Great times..Guaranteed

Edited by Guest

Yea Charlotte county is a bit of a slow place to new comers :P but just wait Festival season is coming up !! Sun Seeker, Shoreline, Evolve, and the Charlotte County Cooker is a New one that is a great party, which is right in good ol Charlotte county !! Not to mention all the nice blue grass/folk festivals that happen all over aswell, Ill be back in the summer too so we will have to have some beers, and make fun of those Kings county folk :P haha

I haven't seen a show since Jackson was born and we moved North. Almost 4 months now. The count down for Diesel Dog is on.

But no seriously folks, if anyone wants to babysit so we can go see some music let me know. I'll pay for the greyhound and sandwich money.

I was out looking at kittens today Cully. They're such a happy lil bunch of go getters I didn't know which one to choose. What kind would you reccommend I adopt? Should I go again on the weekend and take some pictures then you can pick the appropriate feline to carry your name with pride? Would that help to cheer you up a little bit buddy? Nudge Nudge...Huh? Huh? Would it?