Jambands.ca

NHL Playoffs 2008

badams

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monkeys rock! I miss the Chimp Channel on TBS :D

Monkeys do rock but have you seen how they train those circus chimps for things like that? Just brutal. CBC had a thing on this a while back and now I can't laugh at the monkeys dressed as people. All those monkeys are one or two older than that and they get too difficult to work with so they are sent to live in small cages for the rest of their lives or are put into experimentation.

Sorry for being a downer.

They just do it anytime they can in the playoffs now. (originally it's 8 tentacles represented the 8 WINS that were required, once in the playoffs, to be the Stanley Cup Champions).

Remember when Florida was going deep in the playoffs that one year and they were all tossing rats on the ice? It was funny a couple of times, but then it truly became a "delay of game" situation and the Panthers got warned just as Detroit is now :)

My quick 2 cents on last night - Colorado looked completely overwhelmed by Detroit’s speed in the first period. But once they pulled Theodore (apparently he had the flu and went straight to the hotel to bed) the Av's carried the play. Should be a good series.