Jambands.ca

NHL Playoffs 2008

badams

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the only one who picked Philly last round, I'd like to see them pull this out (from worst to first), but I just can't see it. Especially now that Timonen is gone for the year. Maybe if they pound Pitts early? The Pens just have too many weapons and Philly doesn't look to have enough shut-down guys to contain them.

Butt-end by Osgoode or not, that slash was ridiculous! Come on ... especially that high (over the net).

Goalies flop better than any other players (I'm sure Osgoode has learned from the master ... Hasek).

It'd be nice to see Dallas make a little something out of this series.

I'm not expecting much from the Flyers tonight. Aside from some aggressive play right from the start, it will depend upon penalties and how the refs let them play.

Looking for Roberts and LaRoque to take care of Downie and Hatcher if needed :)

GO PENS GO

I can see both series as sweeps (maybe Philly can eek out one) let them rest a bit and then have a doozy of a Stanley Cup Final (fingers crossed)

From my Hab-perspective, I havent expected much from the Flyers this entire series.......especially with their injury issues on D.

Oh yeah, I made another 25$ bet. Buddy at work is convinced the Pens are winning the Cup. I offered the bet about 3 seconds later.