Jambands.ca

Some Mike Gordon info...

Animal Chin

I know internet rumors/storys from a new guy don't hold much weight but I have a freind that knows a good friend of Mike Gordon and he informs me that Mike is 1. getting married this month and 2. is in post production of a new album he recorded with Steve Kimock, Trey Anastasio and Bill Kruitzman (sorry I have no idea how to spell his name but you know,the drummer from the Dead) and it should be out soon. He also told me that there were tentative plans for Phish to get back together but they reconsidered. They want everyone one in the band "healty" first so the tour would be successful. Until all 4 are clean they're staying broken up...

Just some stuff to look foreward to and think about.

I miss going to see live music that can bring me to that place where great improvisation rock bands go.

That can't help but dance and jump for joy, while travelling the cosmos of the universe and getting punched in the face all at the same time.

Or as Arnold said in pumping iron "I'm coming.."

PS. If you ever see Mike Gordon, ask him how he throws out a garbage can.

I can't see them ever spending the time they'd need to practice to get good again - sober or not. None of them will set aside their other projects to concentrate on phish. They're gone for good.

If they do get back together, they'll just play a string of shows on par with Coventry.

IMO its just as well they stay broken up and try to live decent lives.