Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Bills vs. Steelers Aug. 14

Basher

KK, I doubt there will be a mass attempt to get rid of ticket to this, but you know SP will alert everyone if there is. I made a "special request" just to check this out.

BTW, if Craigslist is any indication, methinks you will be able to trade a sandwich for a ticket on game day.

I gave away two 500 level seats @ $175 each. Maybe these insane prices will help reduce my Rogers HD package come August 29th when TSN2 starts up. Not likely.

Any predictions on what percentage of the crowd tonight actually paid for their tickets? I'm thinking that total is very low.

Just got home. Had a great time. The VIP stuff on the 200 level was awesome. Lobster rolls, crabcakes, all the junk food in the world and lots of meat stuff that I don't do (ribs, peameal bacon, chicken, etc...). They announced a crowd of over 48,000, and in my estimation that was buts in seats. Gotta figure around 12,000 got in free.

I was impressed how well the NFL game experience went. Can't wait for December for more (hopefully free) tickets.