Jambands.ca

Democratic convention rocks out at Mile High

bagochips

Micheal McDonald is a smooth rock god! A man so smooth he makes Magum bow down to his macho!

Rick and I flew in from Maui to see Micheal McDonald (aka Big Poppa) at Art Park in Lewiston N.Y. Killer show and a band as tight as my short shorts. And he still makes the ladies tremble with his bravado. Total pimp.

Glad to see he is supporting the Dems!

Micheal McDonald forever!

mk2jnbg.jpg

I thought Obama was great - I'd vote for him in a flash. I think He's the right guy - McCain is too much of the old style - Bush vibe - I really hope he wins.

I was very disappointed when John Kerry lost in 2004, I am trying not to emotionalize the campaign this time around - But Obama has some great charisma and it's going to be hard not to follow this race.

They televised everything. I only caught bits of Sheryl Crow and then McDonald singing America the Beautiful.

It was a pretty amazing spectacle but by the time they got to Obama I was spent.

i hope you rubbed it out during sheryl's set.

fwiw, i was horrified at how bad mcdonald sounded, and i like the dude.

They televised everything. I only caught bits of Sheryl Crow and then McDonald singing America the Beautiful.

It was a pretty amazing spectacle but by the time they got to Obama I was spent.

i hope you rubbed it out during sheryl's set.

Err... Crow then... McDonald. :blush: