Jambands.ca

Any Good Shows in Toronto Sept 19th or 20th?

Stevil

we've got a killer Latin/jazz/house/funk show lined up for Sat 9/20 at

Lee's Palace.

Rebel Rhythm with The Alexis Baro Quintet, DJ Bryan Bryans & DJ

eLman will be part of the Small World Music Festival, which will have

saturation coverage in the media and on the streets all across the

city. Here are the artist links:

www.myspace.com/rebelrhythm

www.myspace.com/alexisbaro

www.myspace.com/dosmundos

I'm still curious about this, Phishfart420.

I've tried looking this up, because there are several venues where bands could play at the Thornhill Festival, but according to the website , those bands aren't playing.

Who are they? Where and when? (I'll keep checking back here now and then to see if I get an answer. Thanks in advance).

Toronto afro-beat band Mr. Something Something (live recordings of which are available here) is doing a really cool-sounding show on Saturday, Sept. 20:

On September 20, we will be organizing Canada’s first bike powered dance party at the beautiful Evergreen Brick Works in Toronto’s Don Valley.

We will be building “generating stations†that you can hook your bike to. Then all you have to do is pedal away to make sure the music doesn’t stop. This free, environmentally and kid-friendly, pedal powered party happens in conjunction with a Sustainability Fair at The Brick Works and, since it’s a Saturday, the weekly Farmer’s Market will be loaded with local goodies.

The show is free, and starts at noon.

Aloha,

Brad

I'm still curious about this, Phishfart420.

I've tried looking this up, because there are several venues where bands could play at the Thornhill Festival, but according to the website , those bands aren't playing.

Who are they? Where and when? (I'll keep checking back here now and then to see if I get an answer. Thanks in advance).

???

Mr.SomethingSomething are doing a really cool-sounding show on Saturday, Sept. 20:

On September 20, we will be organizing Canada’s first bike powered dance party at the beautiful Evergreen Brick Works in Toronto’s Don Valley.

We will be building “generating stations†that you can hook your bike to. Then all you have to do is pedal away to make sure the music doesn’t stop. This free, environmentally and kid-friendly, pedal powered party happens in conjunction with a Sustainability Fair at The Brick Works and, since it’s a Saturday, the weekly Farmer’s Market will be loaded with local goodies.

The show is free, and starts at noon.

that does sound cool!

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.......

The Break Down is:

www.myspace.com/thebreakdownband

Funk/Jazz/Hip Hop/Groove band I play in we will be playing the main stage @ Younge & Centre anywhere from 12-4 PM. So come by and say hello!

Where's One? Is my buddies fusion band, includes members of The Break Down. Killer Players!

It is quite family friendly and if you like historical reenactments, you'll be in heaven.

http://www.thornhillhistoric.org/festival/