Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope BGL rips Lucic's head off and shits down his neck hole.

As a Habs fan I can feel your frustration' date=' but I love Lucic. He is awesome.

[/quote']

White is a Habs/Leafs fans too?! Oy vey.

No Hab fan here, just poor writing on my part. I only like the dirty Leafs.

I'd like nothing more than for the Habs to go down in four with the final game having Price openly weeping on the ice with the rest of his team shunning him but Tanguay missing that gaping cage made me feel ill.

I guess there's some part of me that still feels the need to cheer for any canadian team but the Leaves....I guess I'll have to drink until I destroy that area of the brain.

alright maybe it's the truth serum coursing through my veins but i would defy any of you to not do celine up the arse given the opp.– taped up mouth, no strings attached, no 'call you in the morning', no sending flowers three days later (or whatever's de rigueur these days), no criminal charges, no clingy celine showing up at oyur local pub asking you why she hasn't heard from you and what are you doing later on that night

add to that the hypothetical scenario in which she owns Les Glorieux....

Downtown

Guest Low Roller

Well I suppose if her face was jammed into the pillow then it would be alright.... but I'd hate to think what creatures dwell in her vag.