Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

Guest Low Roller

Mikael Johansson from the Swedish Elite League has signed a one year contract with the Habs, but just who the fuck is he?

Well he was drafted by the Red Wings in 2003, so that's pretty good since they always find the aces in Sweden. But for some reason the Wings decided not to sign him to a contract.

Here is a scouting report:

"Johansson has seen a great development as of late. A skilled player that can be used both on the wing as well as play center. He is a good skater with impressive hockey sense and fine technical skills. Controls the puck with ease and stickhandles smoothly through traffic. Not very big, but plays with some grit and handles larger opponents well. Could improve some aspects in his defensive game."

Translation: Headed to the Bulldogs.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller
The Bulldogs team bus has been around the city as of late...I've been meaning to take a picture of it and frame it for you Roller.

[color:purple]::swoon::

Hahahaha, werent you in the basement on Saturday when Holly knocked Guy over and his head fell off? The look on her face was priceless.

The look on her face when she put it back on BACKWARDS was priceless. Evil Holly will be a Sens fan!

Sorry Davey!

Edited by Guest

Guest Low Roller

Well that's certainly good news. At least now it's less likely that they will flee from prosecution and play in the KHL.

Well that's certainly good news.

Where's that fatfuck Jacques Demers now? He should be forced to make a public apology, him and the rest of those assholefrenchmediatwats covering Les Brahs.

"Darkest day in Canadiens history."

Jesus. Did they ever blow this out of proportion more than anything before it.

Sting?

Seems to me, based on last year, a defensive-minded coach would do wonders for Les Brahs. Besides, their hiring of rookie french coaches havent worked out for them in the past.

I can deal with this move if it comes true. Hindsight will come later but a coach has to be brought in soon so that he and Gainey can come up with a plan for free agency, if not alone to show prospective players that the organization has some kind of solid ground. It will be interesting to see which players they decide to turn loose.

This would certainly be a waaaaaaaaaay better decision than bringing someone like Patrick Roy in.

Sting?

Seems to me, based on last year, a defensive-minded coach would do wonders for Les Brahs. Besides, their hiring of rookie french coaches havent worked out for them in the past.

I can deal with this move if it comes true. Hindsight will come later but a coach has to be brought in soon so that he and Gainey can come up with a plan for free agency, if not alone to show prospective players that the organization has some kind of solid ground. It will be interesting to see which players they decide to turn loose.

This would certainly be a waaaaaaaaaay better decision than bringing someone like Patrick Roy in.

or Mario Tremblay :)

Yeah...his defensive style's really worked in the past in the playoffs...

87-lost in first round

88-lost in second round

96-missed playoffs

97-lost in first round

98-lost in second round

99-lost in first round

2000-lost in first round

2001-lost in first round

2002-lost in second round

2003-lost Conference Finals

2004-Lost in first round

2006-07-08 Missed Playoffs

Yeah...his defensive style's really worked in the past in the playoffs...

87-lost in first round

88-lost in second round

96-missed playoffs

97-lost in first round

98-lost in second round

99-lost in first round

2000-lost in first round

2001-lost in first round

2002-lost in second round

2003-lost Conference Finals

2004-Lost in first round

2006-07-08 Missed Playoffs

i thought the sens lost because they had shitty goaltending.