Jambands.ca

Roll Call - Didn't get Phish tickets

Schwa.

Right on! I new it was going to happen when i read the thing on the philzone a few weeks ago.. I was just telling a buddy in winnapeg the other day that I think that phish will get back together in 09. Myself I never really saw them much only once in toronto at "The concert hall" back in 94. It was soposed to be at the pladium I think and I was on the sub way heading there and a girl said are you going to the phish show and said "Why yes" and she said well your heading in the wrong direction they just changed the venue. So we got directions and made it to the show on time I remember it was Piss raining out. It was april 1st I belive. THe Show was Crazy. Strobe lights Trampolions and Fog. And HOTTER THEN The Hob's of Hell. They opened up the windows at the top of the side walls and Massive steam was pouring out. People were Hacking off there Jeans into shorts. The venue was Real small. Like I think the capacity was some 800 ppl or somthing. I think that they were promoting there new album at the time Hoist. First time I had heard Down with Disease. I liked it live. But when we finally got the album hoist. I wasn't impressed I thought it Stunk.

he's talking 94, not 93

04-06-94 The Masonic Temple, Toronto, ON, Canada

1: Llama, Guelah Papyrus, Poor Heart, Stash, Lizards, Sample in a Jar, Scent of a Mule, Fee-> Run Like an Antelope

2: The Curtain-> Down With Disease, Wolfman's Brother, Sparkle, Mike's Song-> Lifeboy, Weekapaug Groove, The Squirming Coil, Cavern

E: Ginseng Sullivan*, Nellie Cane*, Sweet Adeline*

Venue commonly known as "Concert Hall". *Encore was acoustic and without mics.

• 2 weeks later...