Jambands.ca

FAT CATS & BURT NEILSON:::HAMILTON:::Saturday, Jan 10th

kc

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL: YES WE CAN!!

Awesome night. Glad so many people were not deterred by the weather. The vibe meter was off the charts.

Thanks to the Fatties and Burt. Such good playing last night.

And Doug Feaver jumping up to play Harp pushed it over the top even further.

This show was EXACTLY what I had needed. What a fantastic night. A great mix of people, a memorable vibe, and the music was great from start to finish. By the end of the night my feet were pretty much numb from 4 hours of dancing, and I was losing my voice before Burt even finished... I guess I need to get out more.

The Burt boys got the place hoppin' from the word go. I was impressed by how many people made it out early (or what has been deemed early by this scene i suppose...) Obviously BNB was a good incentive. And they delivered.

Fatties kept the good times a rollin' and the big jam closed things down perfectly. Thanks to jeff and mike for keeping their alcohol intake to a dull roar so that the jam was able to happen..or at the very least for channeling the roar through the music.

Even the toilet paper was extra thick and soft that night! Thanks kc for looking after all those minor details! Much appreciated.

When can we do this again?