Jambands.ca

OMFG A Drug Test!

TheAlphaNerd

It appears somewhere along the line my workplace developed a sense of humour. Check this out, I come in to work this morning to find this on my desk:

"We have institued a New Drug Testing Policy in ______ as of April 1, 2009. The specimen containers and paper bags are located in the washrooms please provide your sample by noon today in the Blue Bin by the front door."

And then it's signed by our senior vice president.

It appears somewhere along the line my workplace developed a sense of humour. Check this out, I come in to work this morning to find this on my desk:

"We have institued a New Drug Testing Policy in ______ as of April 1, 2009. The specimen containers and paper bags are located in the washrooms please provide your sample by noon today in the Blue Bin by the front door."

And then it's signed by our senior vice president.

are you for real?

you're fired buddy!

First hand info here;

some sub-contractors of mine had to take the test in order to work for one of my clients recently.

They were aloud to have 50 (not sure what measurement was they used) of pot in their system. Two of the guys got blazed the night before the test and their scores were 1400 and 1100, the third guy smoked a joint two nights before and recieved 67.

Now you know something...

One thing I've heard is to make sure you don't give/use your first piss of the day for your test, as it's been sitting around in your system all night, absorbing stuff. It's better to get that out of the way (so to speak) at home, then drink water the morning/day of the test to give them something fresh. (I haven't seen any studies or numbers on this, so can't really vouch for whether it'll work.)

Aloha,

Brad