Jambands.ca

What stupid thing have you done today?

Booche

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How does 2pm today sound? I just had a number 2 in hopes of making room.

Butthead: "Fire those retro rockets, shoot the futon torpedos, and like uh, make us go that way. Excuse me. I order you to undress and show me your thingys"

Beavis: "But captain. That violates intergalatic law or something."

Butthead: "Number 1, I order you to take a number 2."

We should all meet at the booth just east of bank st. That's where I went today and even though the line-up was long, it moved quickly.

At noon tomorrow there's a free concert for the jazzfest at the concourse at the World Exchange building. A place to sit where we can eat our messy meal and take in some tunes!

Funny you should ask...

We are celebrating Pride Week at work and today is "Gender Bender Day" where everyone cross dresses or mixes and matches 'men’s' and 'women’s' clothing.

I left my house wearing a wacky genderbender costume that included a shirt and tie, neon green dress and a bright pink cape.

I got ten minutes up the road and realized I forgot something essential so I turned around, pulled into my driveway, put on the e-brake and headed to the door. As I was fumbling with my key I turned to see my car slowly rolling down the driveway!

I yelped, dashed over to the car, and managed to grab the e-brake before the car got to the end of the driveway. My sense of relief turned to mild embarrassment when I noticed that a realestate agent and a family were standing on my neighbor’s lawn staring at me.