Jambands.ca

H1N1 - To Vaccinate or Not to Vaccinate

PMatt

Esau' date=' your last two posts (at least) were excellent.[/quote']

make it three.

+1

The Swine flu issue has started me on the 'why bother harping anymore, let alone why did I start in the first place' path.

The crazies here are so much more moderate than on the rest of the internet - so much that the moderates may just be the real crazy ones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it turns out a very good friend of mine has his father in law laid up in hospital paralyed from the nose down after getting this shot.

He started off losing the use of his legs but it has spread.

Shitty buzz.

Guessing cases like this is why the US government has felt the need to immunize itself against future liability claims related to pandemic vaccinations.

As it turns out a very good friend of mine has his father in law laid up in hospital paralyed from the nose down after getting this shot.

He started off losing the use of his legs but it has spread.

With all due respect to the unfortunate gentleman in question, has the paralysis been directly linked to the shot or is it possible that these two incidents are unconnected to each other?

The info sheet shipped with the vaccine discusses such side effects:

...Nervous system disorders: Headache; dizziness; neuralgia; paraesthesia; confusion;

febrile convulsions; Guillain-Barré Syndrome; myelitis (including encephalomyelitis

and transverse myelitis); neuropathy (including neuritis); paralysis (including Bell’s

Palsy)...

...Neurological disorders temporally associated with influenza vaccination such as

encephalopathy, optic neuritis/neuropathy, partial facial paralysis, and brachial plexus

neuropathy have been reported...

The info sheet shipped with the vaccine discusses such side effects:

...Nervous system disorders: Headache; dizziness; neuralgia; paraesthesia; confusion;

febrile convulsions; Guillain-Barré Syndrome; myelitis

and transverse myelitis); neuropathy (including neuritis); paralysis (including Bell’s

Palsy)...

...Neurological disorders temporally associated with influenza vaccination such as

encephalopathy, optic neuritis/neuropathy, partial facial paralysis, and brachial plexus

neuropathy have been reported...

That doesn't answer the question

With all due respect to the unfortunate gentleman in question, has the paralysis been directly linked to the shot or is it possible that these two incidents are unconnected to each other?

Well in so far as he was fine/got the shot/was suddenly paralyzed I can't see them as being anything but connected.

As far as anyone from the health care system saying the shot is to blame then they are unconnected I guess. That's just not the way it works; they will never accept any responsibility unless under extreme duress (ie told by a jugde that they are to blame).....their official line is that he must have had a preexisting condition (such as non paralysis I suppose).....He's rolling with that for now-we're so polite in Canada.

I can tell you I would be suing everybody from the parking attendant to the CEO!!! And I'm not the litigious sort.

btw the victim is in need of ventilator etc just to breath and have a heartbeat. First his legs went and then everything else.

Thanks for the well wishes but he is a bit of a villain to my friend and there is actually no love lost-not that one would wish this kind of circumstance on anyone but the WORST villain....