Jambands.ca

All things HURON (now with video and mad Ontario tourdates)

TheGoodRev

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shucks, you guys...

thanks for the kind words.

We just wrapped up a 4 night run with blurton, my liver is in pain. Our next show (friday night in ottawa!) will be our last for the year. We play 2nd of 4 with Ian, no huron set unfortunately. Awesomely, the Dakota has invited us and Ian back for 8 more weeks starting in January.

Good catch Ollie...supper's ready got the best of me that day :)

Super pumped for the vinyl as well.

Just thought I'd stop in to say, first of all, thank you for all the enthusiasm surrounding the record. Super happy that so many of you are digging it.

This is something I've discussed in a few different private topics so I figured I'd put it here. The best way to support us, obviously, is to come out to a gig and pick up a copy of the record (and take a shirt while you're at it). Of course, though, the digital download supports us too, and I wanted to mention that the filetypes available are all high quality: Apple lossless, FLAC, and 320kbps MP3.

Lastly, though, our deal with Latent and Fontana means that we get to have a Maplemusic merch store. I just dropped off a box of discs at Maplemusic an hour ago, so hopefully that store will be up and running shortly and you'll be able to order a physical copy to your door.

Thanks again for all the support. We're in Ottawa tomorrow night at Babylon, just playing Ian's set, but we'll have copies of the Huron disc for sale if anybody's looking for one, they're only 10 bucks. And Ian's set is at least as massive and crushing as ours so he's worth seeing too.

Cheers all

I was walking by the Pho place at Maclaren and Bank, but looking across the street at Babylon thinking that the show was tonight. Then I look back at the Pho place and Ian Blurton was walking out with a smoke and some take-out.

Good story eh?