Jambands.ca

Canadian Guitar Company

Giggles

Hi All,

Some folks here may know that for several years I have been studying the art of lutherie. Throughout the years I've been very fortunate in who I've been able to train under and in turn have had many a fine musician trust me with building them a dream instrument or maintaining their already beloved precious instrument. I am proud to say Kevin Breit, Ian De Souza, Ryan Myshrall, Carla Gillis, Ben Whiteley and others are awaiting an instrument from "cGc" and Kevin Hearn is already roaming around Lou Reed and BNL gigs with one of our tele-esque instruments.

Today we've launched the website. Still in progress but I'm happy we've finally got to the point of getting it up there and thought I would share.

Canadian Guitar Company

Have a GREAT day everyone!

Gawpo Giggles :D:D:D

Nice job Derrick! Where is your shop - is it on Bloor Street West, same as your address that you listed? Where and when will you be able to buy these guitars? I already have a G&L ASAT Classic (Leo Fender's version of his classic Tele), but if I want to go in a Strat direction, I wouldn't mind checking out your version.

Thanks all...

Dave...in a very short while capsule will have a tele and a strat in..

vintage style strat, 2-tone burst, Fralin P/U's with his blend pot. if you want to chat about something completely custom (radius, scale, neck profile etc) then that is possible as well...

Also, that bong-bowl thing is wild...while looking for my customary :D I was considering a change...

Cheers,

Gawpo Giggles :D:D:D