Jambands.ca

db 2.0 photo exhibit, Toronto Mar 19th

Davey Boy 2.0

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Crystal and Holly be there? It's a long trek so prolly not but thought I'd ask.

they wiiiill but I'm not exactly sure how the weekend's going to unfold– Crystal might have to put Holly to bed in and around the time the launch starts on the Friday night

and YATS~ won't be any boocheday pix, but I can send you a glossy 8X10 if there're any that interest you

Guest Low Roller

Sounds like this thing is turning into quite the event! I wonder what the lot scene is going to be like? I'm gonna try to bring in some snoots.

Jaydawg helped me with some hype machine strategies

As far as the lot scene goes, keep in mind that i'm skimming 10% off anything that sells. Which will likely amount to a coffee cup full of schwill, some schwag and an eyedropper full of eyedrops

Hopefully I can at least i can use the schwill as snoots

I'll be there on both nights. Laimoe? Whatever dude. I hope POG, Monkey, Roller and Esau can make it out. I'm looking forward to seeing Crystal, Holly and Davey's parents too. I want bets on what time Davey Boy gets hammered, turns off the tunes and starts playing the trumpet.

Ya c-towns, you generally seem like an ok guy, at least on this site. Perhaps your little jabs at me are supposed to funny, or sarcastic; perhaps not. You seem to have a problem with me, even though we've never met. Come talk to me at the photo exhibit if you do indeed have a problem with me. I'll try to stay up after 9.

Looking forward to next Friday Davey Boy. Congratulations on your photo exhibit too. Will there be a red sticker sale at some point?