Jambands.ca

NFL 2010

Schwa.

Suck on that you lobster eating, bandwagoneering, rummie Buote.

I wont judge you if you buy a McNabb jersey. (though I'd get Landry or Orakpo).

Redskins can't run and they're not that great but they've dumped the Cowboys, Eagles and Packers already. Not bad. Beating the Cowboys in the season opener was more than enough for me after the shit storm they've been in recent years, the rest is gravy.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Punk, you are correct. I am pleased, almost as pleased as seeing this:

Vandelay Industries - 21.95 pts

That is the WRONG answer asswipe, instead of saying you are more pleased about me being in last place 5 days into a league that I couldn't give a flying fuck about, you could have maybe brought up the fact that my favorite team had 5 players knocked out Sunday, including their 3 most valuable players? That is just a bit more poignant to me, nice try though.

Chili burritos and thick sliced ham sandwiches on fresh bakery bread were the order of the day yesterday(along with a couple Old Sam's, some Moose Light and DuMaurier Premieres). Since we always have to watch the Bears (host is a Bears fan), there was one point where Hester got a return TD to pull the Bears within 3 at the same time that Houston was charging up the field to complete their comeback and there were 3 of us standing up screaming at the TV. Good times.

Another goddamn linebacker out for the Pack! We are gonna roll the NFC when we get healthy.

Edited by Guest

Twas a pretty nice Sunday if you like to bet Pro Line ties....

I had a late game ticket that had Jets by 4 (you can't do by 8 in Atlantic Lotto), Min-Dal to tie and SF-Oak to tie....$4 for $96, saved by LT and a bad pass interference penalty, but then ruined by San Fran's late TD. You're welcome Booche (and Sloth). Just doing my part to make it easy for you guys to burn me.

Edited by Guest

If we were doing the pick 'em every week thing this year, I would be doing horrible. Haven't been able to get a good feel, the league seems wildly disjointed and unpredictable this year(more than usual anyway), plus the injuries are piling up. 18 game season? Go fuck yourselves, owners.

Edited by Guest

They are, but how much do the starters play in those games?

You just answered your own question in there without realizing and that's why it should be 2 games, max. The pre-season is a joke at 4 games. That's a quarter of regular season games. NHL teams dont play 20 pre-season games.

Its not like the old days. Players come to camp in incredible shape. Training camp used to be about getting in shape and losing the 25 pounds one put on during the offseason.