Jambands.ca

401 Monstrosity

ollie

quote:

Originally posted by ollie:

Yeah, coming from the east. That sounds about right. The part that freaks me out is the "tubular" part that's made out of conrete. Freaks me out everytime I pass it and I always mean to find out what it is. Thanks!

Tubular....almost sounds like Darlington Nuclear Plant which is east ot Toronto,but those stacks are easy to figure out since of the curve in them,I worked there awhile back and it is an freaky place to say the least.But SF is probally right about what yer talking about.

reminds me of that god-awful-looking industrial site that you pass on the right before you get to canmore when driving from calgary.. the site of that plant nestled amongst the beautiful rockies always left a foul taste in my mouth.

let's get them too. m moohehaehheahe

The Cement factory is quite old though eh? My Uncle used to work there when I was a kid, and I think we got to go there once and we got free samples of portland cement.

I remember that I got to ride the conveyer belt all the way to the mixer. However, we weren't allowed to ride the mixer with the aggregate in it. Apparantly, it was a WHMIS issue.

The Cracker Factory

Archived