Jambands.ca

wild week ahead

Davey Boy 2.0

Can someone explain to me what is in an election for the opposition parties?

It's pretty simple really. Little 'blue sky eyes' Stevie is cunningly smart while the opposition parties are dumbasfuck. Join the winners and let the losers continue to fall behind.

Poker'd

I don't see Harper getting a majority. at least I really hope not.

I think there is just too much now for it not to stick to him.

His true contempt for parliament and lack of transparency, etc is shamefull.

If he gets another minority he will likley be gone as leader of the Conservative Party within a couple of years.

I really hope that Canadians finally get the message and understand how harmful Harper is and will continue to be to this country.

I don't think any of the polls to date matter. The opposition now will be in the spotlight and have their chance to get their messages out. But, they will need to go out on the attack very strongly. Not personal attacks against Harper, but of his policies, and politics. The fodder is all there.

Poll shows increasing voter skepticism about Harper government

Conservatives are pedalling furiously but going nowhere

Question Period this morning was some of the best TV I have watched. Harper didn't even bother showing up - let Baird handle it all.

The House was just adjorned.

Edited by Guest

this election will be won or lost by how well the tory's are able to play the american style attack game against iggy. and the extent to which they can get away with it.

sadly, this will just be another election with nobody voting FOR anyone and everybody voting AGAINST people/parties/leaders.

this election will be won or lost by how well the tory's are able to play the american style attack game against iggy. and the extent to which they can get away with it.

That's what worries me. They've been running attack ads against Ignatieff for seemingly ever. Harper is filthy with dirt but they don't want to touch him. I don't get it.