Jambands.ca

Newestfoundlog this-a-way...

Velvet

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, lurkers of all ages! I'm pleased to announce the launch of my very own World Wide Internet personal web place. It's called Velvet's Log, and you can find it at www.velvetslog.com

So far I've got some previous travel logs and some music interviews and reviews up there, and I will be adding more backlogged stuff (har) as quick as I can, with the plan to have all my written stuff collected together in one place.

You can go to velvetslog now to read about my recent return to outport Newfoundland. I'll be adding entries somewhat daily of the two-week trip.

There will be tweaking and changing of things as time allows so feel free to click in once in a while and watch the site morph before your very eyes.

I will be posting daily reviews of Ottawa Folkfest this week, and already have several vacations planned in the coming months that should prove log-worthy.

Velvet Slog sounds like something I want to order two of at last call.

Hahaha, excellent.

Great stuff Todd. Looking forward to the future since its so rare I actually see you to hear any of your wild tales of sea romps. But as your attorney I cant help but wonder why you didnt also get the url:

www.bloglogblog.com

Velvet Slog sounds like something I want to order two of at last call.

Hahaha' date=' excellent.

Great stuff Todd. Looking forward to the future since its so rare I actually see you to hear any of your wild tales of sea romps. But as your attorney I cant help but wonder why you didnt also get the url:

www.bloglogblog.com

[/quote']

it should be BobLoblawBlog.com

• 2 weeks later...
Any chance the nero logs could be added?

Aloha,

Brad

Well, I'm currently keeping myself busy adding back-content, but it takes a fair amount of time, as there is a bit of editing happening in the process. I'm halfway through the Scandinavialogs now, and I've dug up tons of stuff still to add.

The nerologs came first so if I add them I'll be doing them last. As God would have it.