Jambands.ca

mission accomplished!

Davey Boy 2.0

Sean and Trev were kind enough to get me back stage after Folkfest tonight (thanks guys), waited around outside their bus (yes, that felt a tad strange) and gave a 12X18 copy of a shot from this series to the guitar player just as he was getting on the bus where the band were hanging after the show.

[edit to add: ...and asked said guitar player to give it to Bruce...]

Good times

4521518710_fd3be0c1aa.jpg

It's from Charlotte, March 23 1995 (^this one's actually better than the one I gave Bruce)

Edited by Guest
rickets 2.0

that was a terrible throw

(threw a Liverpool FC jersey in the direction of Elvis Costello's stage during Jazzfest- he's a fan. Instead of soaring through the air in a perfect spiral then landing gently, open and well oriented at his feet it hit someone in a lawnchair in the 3rd row from the stage. I was probably in about the 6th row. terrible throw.)

Edited by Guest

(threw a Liverpool FC jersey in the direction of Elvis Costello's stage during Jazzfest- he's a fan. Instead of soaring through the air in a perfect spiral then landing gently, open and well oriented at his feet it hit someone in a lawnchair in the 3rd row from the stage. I was probably in about the 6th row. terrible throw.)

I would love to be in the head of the guy that landed on to know what he was thinking. It's not everyday a Liverpool jersey falls from the sky.