Jambands.ca

Prince Toronto Tickets Blowout LiveNation Sale

Marcust99

Looks like LiveNation has got to paper these upcoming Prince gigs.

http://view.mlsefanmail.com/?j=fe5c1679756d0c7f7616&m=fed316717160047c&ls=fdeb12767c6d057576157975&l=fe9115797361057a74&s=fe5c1d777667007b7517&jb=ffcf14&ju=fe2916757166017c7c1d71&r=0

I'd be PISSED if I'd payed full price and they sell them off so far below face, like this guy:

http://i.imgur.com/5TfrN.jpg

Edited by Guest

Yeah. I'm the guy that payed 2 bills to see Prince.

Sucker'd

I'm kinda pissed, but, I was willing to spend the money to see Prince. Plus the tix were a gift for my wife.

I'm pumped to party down. Should be a good night. We got a nice room at the Sheraton, dinner reservations at Reds and then partying with the purple one.

It's not Prince's fault, it's Canada's fault for not being used to him? Are you defending Price or something?

I'll tell you what. If prices drop like this for the Ottawa show I am also going to be fucking pissed.

defending prince for what? it's a goddamn fact that Prince puts on one of the best live shows ever. it's also a fact that canadian's aren't used to prince, he RARELY plays up here.

I'm definitely very picky about the big ticket shows I got to these days. I've never seen Prince and we got good tickets so that helped justify the cost.

I'm curious to see how Roger Waters does in this area with the 2nd go-round of The Wall tour. He's one of my favourite live acts but I have zero interest in seeing him again at that price.

I think the second go around may struggle a bit for Waters. I think tickets will come down for that too. Agreed Ollie, seeing the Wall tour last time (and any time I've seen Waters for that matter) has been top notch, but I don't feel the need to spend the money to see it again. If he was doing another album I'd go for sure.

kanye west and jay-z didnt have much trouble selling out 2 shows at ACC at ticket prices comparable to prince. (fantastic show, by the way)

i think the lack of sales for the purple one have more to do with him than the economy. there are more than enough people in TO who can afford to go to these shows. they just dont want to.