Jambands.ca

Phish Summer Tour 2013

Northern Wish

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just stuck on Lakeshore for over an hour right in front of the amp, this was partially because of the rain but mostly due to the car fire 15 cars in front of me. The flooding wasn't too bad and should be gone by Tuesday morning.

The area is fucked right now because of the Toronto Indy (fancing/barricades) If you are approaching the amp from downtown along Lakeshore you can't turn left into the amp parking lot (be prepared to go into the exhibition side parking before you hit Strachan) and subsequently after the phish show you can't turn left out of the amp parking lot to head west on Lakeshore. Also you can't walk across Lakeshore anywhere because of the barricades other than the bridge that goes from the box office to the exhibition parking lot.

I said this in another thread but will put it here also, the bridge crossing the Gardiner by medieval times is closed, hindering the most direct path to the Burt show, take Strachan up to queen if you're heading to BNB after.

Edited by Guest
started new thread

Fairly certain I can't make the 22nd...for me that was the hardest part to accept regarding the cancellation. Sigh...can't win them all. It was still very nice to see so many great folk, but I know I missed out on meeting a bunch more due to how things went down. Randomly ended up on an air conditioned limo bus so ya know...could have been worse