Jambands.ca

Phish Summer Tour 2013

Northern Wish

I figure this will deserve it own thread so why not start it now. The first show is in the books and while I haven't read any reviews or listened to anything so far; if I got a setlist like that I think chances are I would be pretty happy......

Phish: Wed, Jul 03, 2013

Darling's Waterfront Pavilion, Bangor, ME

Soundcheck: Blues Jam, Corona, Funky Instrumental, Unknown Reggae-themed song (Mike vocals), Frost, My Soul, Jam (15+min)

Set 1: Possum > Runaway Jim, Stash, NICU > Wolfman's Brother, Rift, Theme From the Bottom > Chalk Dust Torture, Mike's Song > Silent in the Morning > Weekapaug Groove

Set 2: Golden Age[1] > Twist > Backwards Down the Number Line, Ocelot, Rock and Roll > Also Sprach Zarathustra > Cavern > Run Like an Antelope

Encore: Harry Hood[2]

[1] Manteca teases (Page).

[2] Divided Sky tease.

Notes: Golden Age featured Manteca teases from Page. Hood featured a Divided Sky tease from Trey.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phish: Fri, Jul 05, 2013

Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY

Set 1: Kill Devil Falls, The Moma Dance > Sample in a Jar, Roses Are Free, Birds of a Feather, Yarmouth Road[1], Bathtub Gin, Nellie Kane, Army of One > My Friend, My Friend[2] > Cities -> David Bowie

Set 2: Energy[3] > Light -> The Mango Song[4] > 46 Days -> Steam > Drowned[5] > Slave to the Traffic Light

Encore: Character Zero[6]

[1] Debut.

[2] No "Myfe" ending.

[3] Phish debut.

[4] Light teases from Trey.

[5] Divided Sky tease from Trey.

[6] Jean Pierre tease from Trey.

Notes: After Birds of a Feather, Page pointed out Ian in the crowd from "Ian's Farm" fame and waxed nostalgic about playing there while also noting that SPAC was one of the band's favorite venues. Yarmouth Road made its debut at this show. Energy made its Phish debut. Trey teased Light in Mango Song, Divided Sky in Drowned, and Jean Pierre in Character Zero.

I read today that while it says show time of 7, that they will take the stage at 7:30- but I am certainly not going to take that chance.

Lots of rain in the forecast- I wonder if they will allow the people on the lawn to fill up the empty seats. I have seen that done at the Molson Amp twice before.

I read today that while it says show time of 7, that they will take the stage at 7:30- but I am certainly not going to take that chance.

Lots of rain in the forecast- I wonder if they will allow the people on the lawn to fill up the empty seats. I have seen that done at the Molson Amp twice before.

I thought that a start time of 45 minutes after the posted time was the law of Phishland.