Jambands.ca

eCigs

fluffhead77

I know cigarette addiction is different for everyone, but have you tried quitting by just quitting? Cold turkey? It's not dangerous for smokers and may be more rewarding if it sticks... Doesn't work for everyone though. Definitely worth a try if you haven't already done so.

Get good eGo T/C batteries made by Joyetech. 600-1000 mAh for lots of charge. Can even get variable voltage ones from them. Those are pretty much the standard for good atomizers.

Best one I've come across so far are the Kanger T2 EgO Clearomizer Tank System.

2 batteries, 2 tanks, a usb charger and wall adapter and your favourite flavour juice are all you need.

Learn how to clean the tanks, replace the innards and they'll last a really long time.

You can also get some pretty cool weed attachments for herb to add to the mix.

These guys have all those products in canada + juices. Reliable too.

http://www.capitalnicfit.com/

Edited by Guest

This is 'merica. And just 'cause you don't got any money, it don't mean you gotta live like some sorta poor person, you guys. Chili's and 'Bee's should give back to the community with exclusive credit cards to float valued customers in a time of need. "With the Chili's Floater Card, you can still get down with bold flavors and refreshing booze 'til a job makes you loaded once more." Man. "At Chili's, we understand that just 'cause you don't got a job, it don't mean you're trash. So just get us back later, you guys." I mean, lotsa folks probably blew piles of dough on places like 'Bee's, Chili's, Wendo's, Arb's, The Bell, Mickey D's, BK, and other hot spots when they were lined with cash. Seems like it'd be a chill move to float good USA folks a few hamburgs and crap 'til pay day.

If everybody with all the money gave a little money to folks with no money, America'd be stronger hand in hand, you guys.

the pen vaporizers that are very similar to the e-cig vaporizers are the greatest fucking thing ever. they only work with hash oil (the ones I tried) but holy shit they make smoking in public so easy. I was side stage at the Beacon for ABB in March, happily puffing away on one and it was bliss. getting the little hash oil canisters is kind of a pain but when I move to the USA in a few months, its one of the first things I'm purchasing.

the pen vaporizers that are very similar to the e-cig vaporizers are the greatest fucking thing ever. they only work with hash oil (the ones I tried) but holy shit they make smoking in public so easy. I was side stage at the Beacon for ABB in March, happily puffing away on one and it was bliss. getting the little hash oil canisters is kind of a pain but when I move to the USA in a few months, its one of the first things I'm purchasing.

forwarded to US customs and immigration

:bonghit:

Grabbed a eVic battery (2600mah) with a Kanger ProTank. Loving it so far!

Need to get some of the fruit e Juice though. Got Chai Tea in there right now and it's not too bad.

That's a nice buy. You went on the hard-core/hacker/enthusiast side with that high-tech gizmo. before you know it, you'll be using the Vamo!

Vamo_V2_kromi_1.JPG