Jambands.ca

Halloween MSG: Dead and Company ( Core 3 + John Mayer, Chimenti and Burbridge)

Jay Funk Dawg

• 4 weeks later...

Going...dang wish I had held out for floors although not really into Stubhub.  Have good seats but would have loved floors. I could inquire to see whether our limo SUV is full in the event you want in.  I believe it might be, but could be wrong.  Will be departing from Hamilton. Oops nevermind just saw you plan on hoteling. 

Going...dang wish I had held out for floors although not really into Stubhub.  Have good seats but would have loved floors. I could inquire to see whether our limo SUV is full in the event you want in.  I believe it might be, but could be wrong.  Will be departing from Hamilton. Oops nevermind just saw you plan on hoteling. 

Hey, I am also taking a limo to the show from Hamilton. Are we riding in the same limo?? 

Nope, different crew. Actually I think our limo leaves from Grimsby.

And I'd be surprised if we haven't ever met!  Probably have. If you are like me, it sometimes takes over a decade before I can memorize the links between someone's Skank name, real name and real face.

Less than a week away!  I haven't been to Marine Midland Arena since 10/19/96.

Less than a week away!  I haven't been to Marine Midland Arena since 10/19/96.

You will be very surprised at how much that area has improved since your last visit.

And it is called First Niagara Center now ;)

If anyone wants pre-show food and drinks I will be at Dinosaur BBQ on Franklin St. around 4:30.

Show time is approx. 20 minutes after the 7pm call time on the ticket. They've been starting at 7:15 - 7:20 - don't say you weren't warned!

I would love to be in either of these limos. You fuckers are gonna have a fantastic time. I am absolutely enamoured with what John Mayer has brought to this table. He put some work in and learned the important parts. The biggest question mark for me was Oteil but that cat is seemingly a perfect fit alongside John Mayer. They are getting off together, make no mistake about that. I have seen tons of Bob Weir Dead-led incarnations and this one is absolutely wonderful, especially once you realize they are only a few shows in.

I'm rather excited that folks who still post here are heading to see this group. Have the best show possible.