Jambands.ca

Help on the Way......(from the S.F. Bay!)

Hux

Just received email confirmation that a box of goodies from the kind folk who occupy the Grateful Dead vault is enroute to Ottawa to replenish our good friends Grateful Dead stocks!!

....and in yet another testament of our amazing community across the continent (he said modestly) news had already reached them about the sad events of the weekend.

Amazing!

Sweet...I was having a private message conversation with one of those fine folk online last night also.Although I never mentioned anything about this to him...neither did he!

Thats fuckin' awesome. -

quote:

Help on the way, well, I know only this, I've got you today.

Don't fly away, cause I love what I love and I want it that way.

I will stay one more day, like I say, honey it's you.

Making it too,
without love in a dream it will never come true.

Unbelievable!!! Thanks Vault Keepers!

I am absolutely overwhelmed by the amount of support shown by both friends and strangers. I have so much faith that the efforts of this community will ensure that Velvet, The Sloth and Howler are back on their feet in no time. I hope they are all feeling the same and can go through this crisis knowing that the light at the end of this tunnel shines strong.

this is unbelievable!!! i really love the fact that this community is soo supportive of its family in need!

It's people like you that really make it easier to keep it going day to day!!

Once all these shows arrive someone should list them so that hte rest of us can start filling in the gaps!

You are all awesome [big Grin]

Archived