Jambands.ca

I Hate The Super Bowl

MarcO

All it does is push back important programming like the Simpsons and gives fat hairy slobs an excuse to indulge in some homoerotic fantasies and get loaded on Bud Light and fried crap.

People who enjoy the Super Bowl are obviously inferior to sensitive thoughtful people like me, and I suspect they're probably prone to sexual perversion and are mean to their mothers too.

The only good thing about Superbowl is that it is a great excuse to get together with a bunch of friends, have some drinks, smoke some bowls, and eat some good foods! That is what I will be doing. I don't think there will be much watching of the game for me as I hope to be involved in a rip-roarin' game of 10,000 (dice) and drinking with my girlfriends [big Grin] but Survivor on the other hand.................

quote:

Originally posted by MarcO:

All it does is push back important programming like the Simpsons and gives fat hairy slobs an excuse to indulge in some homoerotic fantasies and get loaded on Bud Light and fried crap.

People who enjoy the Super Bowl are obviously inferior to sensitive thoughtful people like me, and I suspect they're probably prone to sexual perversion and are mean to their mothers too.

[Roll Eyes]

wow...somebody got dumped for the high school quarterback....

Boohoo!!! so Fu*king what... ull have to miss will & Grace for one night, thats no reason to cry marco...

Im with onthejourney on this one... Its so about friends and good times.... Not about homo's and thier phobia's... brrrr..... uh... fantasies

Have a great Sunday everyone.....

And remember dont drink and drive!!!

its not even about the game any more skerny...

which commercial is the best, what halftime show will be the best, and do you order the skimpy girl bowl or not?

millionaire athletes becoming billionaire's...

wicked.

oh and then there's the sportsmanlike gambling in professional sports....

[Roll Eyes]

The only thing more commercial than the superbowl is Christmas.

unfortunately i don't live near ottawa...i am in burlington...otherwise i would be totally in on a game..or several...actually......does anyone here play euchre????it is so hard to find people that play and i would have to say that is my favourite game!!

if you are ever down near hamilton we could get a game going....maybe take some dice to a show??? [big Grin]

unfortunately i don't live near ottawa...i am in burlington...otherwise i would be totally in on a game..or several...actually......does anyone here play euchre????it is so hard to find people that play and i would have to say that is my favourite game!!

if you are ever down near hamilton we could get a game going....maybe take some dice to a show??? [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by piegin:

LMFAO ... u actually watched that sh*t

Was she the special guest???

man the surviver, i think thats what your talkin aboot,,, man it was better then the damn game, that was a slowass game, was only good in the 4rth when it started getting close and shit.

surviver rocks, football, meh, the chilli cheese nachos and booze is what a superbowl party is about.

Archived