Jambands.ca

moe./Nero Ottawa dvd

Swifty

A million requests to come Swifty so il be one of the firsts... any chance of a b and p? just lemme know what ive gotta do cause ill wear out the DVD on this one... ive been waiting a long time for some Nero vid... let alone a kick ass Moe. show with Dave...

email me if you are able to help out at jcphish@yahoo.com.. thanks a bunch...

quote:

Originally posted by PassedOutGuy:

A million requests to come Swifty so il be one of the firsts... any chance of a b and p? just lemme know what ive gotta do cause ill wear out the DVD on this one... ive been waiting a long time for some Nero vid... let alone a kick ass Moe. show with Dave...

email me if you are able to help out at jcphish@yahoo.com.. thanks a bunch...

yo bro...downloading the show as i type this!

and because you da'man who taught me how to download these bit-torrents, I got your copy [Cool][big Grin] friend [Wink]

The LG is at Sprint for 179.00 without any rebates.

That's what I needed to here RM. I had hoped it was a good one, and it did look like it.

I would like to test a burned DVD on my DVD player. I'm worried that I need a new player. The damn thing won't play VCD's or CDR's. So I figure it probably can't handle burned DVD's either.

• 3 weeks later...

hey their, just curious on what yall think of the dvd... i shot this video that night at barrymore's .. the pictures on the dvd are courtesey of stu dog... thanks brother [smile] also.. i shot moe this past weekend at the free mardi gra show and at high ground in burlington, vt but didn't get the whole show cause i was pritty wasted.. if anyone on here did shoot it and wants to make a compilation dvd let me know.. peace

My download finally finished last week. I don't have a DVD burner so I've just been watching bits and pieces of it on my computer. I was super impressed with the quality and awed once again by the power of the internet. The sound is incredible too. Thanks a lot for shooting and sharing.

quote:

Originally posted by Debob:

i shot moe this past weekend at the free mardi gra show and at high ground in burlington, vt but didn't get the whole show cause i was pritty wasted.. if anyone on here did shoot it and wants to make a compilation dvd let me know.. peace

Hey Now! If you have shots of the crowd at HG, I might be in it. I'm pretty sure I talked to a camera at one point, but there were tons of people with cameras. That night got foggy.

Archived