Jambands.ca

happy birthday backbacon!!!

meggo

Hey thanks very much everyone. Really means a lot. [big Grin]

I'm having a party tonight if anyone cares to party... swifty, chewie, stu dog... zeddy, wherever you might be.. anyone else who isn't afraid of a little dose of mid-week debauchery!

The party will also be a clothes give-away bonanza! Yeah, I cleaned out my closet today. (have to make room for the new spring collection.) Got about 5 garbage bags full of clothes - shorts, pants, t shirts, button-down shirts, sweaters. Get here early while the pickin is good. After 7:30 though please.

Palace Princess - I happen to be just completing the 3rd revision of the partay mix... it's now 33% more F-U-N, so I suggest waiting for the release of that and than schwa can be at your mercy for the real goods!

Chewie - see you in the car?? umm, I don't get it.. did we have some road trip planned because I remember nothing of the sort. Maybe it's just some new expression.. see you in the car brah! [smile]

Vixen - of course I remember you two dreadies; and thanks for getting me all worked up this afternoon with your coy words! [Eek!]

Thanks for the pony, friendly - those are my favourite.

I'm going to hold you to that offer punk!

Babsy Mudcock: Man, am I happy your parents got FRISKY 27 and 9/12 years ago [Wink]

-Yeah, me too!

Thanks everyone for making me smile.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

I feel like driving to Chatham just for the garage party!

Hope you party down and save some of that clothing for me, i'm SURE it will fit like a glove.

Side note: People on this thread that I haven't seen in waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.

-zeddy, you crazy fucker. When is the last time we hung out bro?

-meggo, hey babe I have to get down to Londonia for a show and a Chandler party!

-PEI Punk, what the fuck?!?!

-Chewy, we gonna go see some Phish this summer? I'm not backing out this year....or am I?

-Stu-deputy-dog! enough said.

-Karinannie, what have you been up to these days babe? Haven't seen you in a coons age, you've got mail.

-and finally the K man. Do you plan on going to the Forest next week? Let me know dude, I think LMP is in.

Keri click here

doooooods i wish i could buzz down to the Cdot!

i have a frickin exam in the morning. that's right i said frickin.

i will be thinking of you... maybe i will let loose and have a big rock brewski.. look out!!

i miss my chatham boys. but i know summer is comin and i plan on being in this neck of the woods for a bit of a stay, so we are gonna have some goodies this summer. you all have plans for may 2-4? cause the annual rondeau shindig is still going... 10 years strong...

anyway.. back to crackin the books.. luv u guys

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERI! hope you are having a good day! from the dreadheads, Marie and Simone

P.S. you may not remember us, but we've been watching you from afar...i hope this doesn't freak you out, but we really love the colour of your hair and the way it shines in the lights from the bands. we also think that you're a good dancer, partier and love your voice. we also think that you hang out at cool places ( well, the ones that we've followed you to...)luv you always and forever, xxxxxxxooooooo

Archived