Jambands.ca

Last day at work..

gentlemonkey

strange, wonderful and scary all at the same time! mostly wonderful..

I think my co-workers are planning some kind of party for me, i saw the guy next to me looking up the number for 'carlos pizza'- my fave.

on yellowpages.ca

Which also means my last day posting incessantly on this board. Thanks to everyone for all the entertainment over the last year or so.. I'm going to miss it. i'll definitley checkin whenever i can. smile.gif" border="0

You can go screw off traitor!

Wait a second, I meant to say, You can go screw off Treyter!

Dont worry, you are going to end up like Obi-Wan. If you strike me down Darth, I will end up stronger than you can possibly imagine.

I am going to hear you whispering in my ear all the time now, "Use the poop Booche" or "Dinks and bums Booche"

Have a good tour, gonna miss you guys wink.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

i guess that did come off as sappy.. wasn't supposed ta. Hey Reba!! Thats my pillow that was left at your place.. if you could hang on to it, I'd appreciate it. dont think we'll have time to swing by this weekend- but we're in K-town in late June, i could just reclaim it then whilst i sleep on your floor. wink.gif" border="0 thanks!

Happy last day Mr. Monkey!!! grin.gif" border="0

congratulations!! I know you guys will make us all very proud!

On a lighter note, I'm sure Reba will have no trouble figuring out which pillow is yours GM, and will keep it nice and safe...

(HINT Reba: it's the one with all the bite marks on it!) tongue.gif" border="0

Ohhhh Monkey man...

Dude I will miss your sence of humour...

I'm glad your off to bigger and better things... Life at a desk ain't no life for you bro...

You know your taking a little bit of all of us with you, and although the road is taking you away from us, we are all very proud of you boys and on some level we all share in your success.

I'm sure we will still hear from you and the boys often

Fuck.. I promised myself I wouldn't cry.........

Safe travels

GM! I'm so sorry that it's your last day. I mean, come on!

They shouldn't have canned you for that. Sure, she couldn't speak english, nor did you wait for the office to be empty before you guys started playing "hide the paperweight", but it was after a liquid lunch, so there was an explanation.

Enjoy the Pizza party. I hope you get invited to it, being that it's your last day and all.

It won't be the same here without youse guys for me or anybody else. I hope to read stories from the road shortly.

good luck!