Jambands.ca

did a plane really hit the pentagon?

safety 4th

These theories are still just theories. I hate getting worked up on these things, as interesting as they maybe because people will believe what they want to believe, given a lack of evidence for any plausible story.

I watched that stuff last week, and found that there are alot of people that believe there was some conspiracy, but I still don't know what the point is. A plane was hijacked, and alot of people died. Who cares what hit the pentagon?

oh wait-a-sec...I care. I LOVE conspiracies!!!!

bring it on!

here's a rather obvious question.

they have posted the names of the dead from the two planes that hit the trade towers, and from the plane that went down in Penn...have they posted the names from the plane that went down at the Pentagon?

WOuldnt that be an easy way to tell if it happened or not? Who died?

I personally think that the Republicans (or some affiliate group) orchestrated the entire attack on the US on Sep. 11th. Simply because of all the lies, secrecy, oil, money, numerous unanswered questions and their track record as a political entity. This is a rogue president who stole the election in a family-led coup. They answer to no-one. Plus, who benefitted from the attacks?

The kicker for me was simply watching Dubya receive the news that the planes hit while reading a book to school children. He doesn't look surprised or shocked in the least - he continues to read the book to the kids! I remember that day and where I was, everyone stopped and watched the TV in horror. But not the president of the USA... Veeeeery fishy.

I've seen a lot of the conspiracy films (In Plane Sight, 911: The Great Illusion etc..) as well as Fahrenheit 911 - and good ol' Fox News and MSNBC for the 'balance' - and have come to the conclusion that some seriously shady sh!t has gone down and them Americans better watch their ass at election time...

it's not clear who the conspiracy theorists really are. is it those who claim that the FBI/CIA/Bush and co. were behind the attacks, or is it those who claim it was Bin Laden and Al Queda? I've read some stuff that claims those who lay blame on the latter are the ones who are conspiracy theorists and there is some appearingly decent analysis behind those claims.

I've read enough to have many doubts about what happened on 9-11-01. Bush and co. have sure profited from it in many ways and it looks like they are going to actually win an election based on what happened that day and their response to it.

and it looks like they are going to actually win an election based on what happened that day and their response to it.

here's a question to anyone who's ever said "ahhh, its only 4 years down the road, i can wait.." in regards to whatever entity they may be talking about.. well, now we're talkin about the world... can the world wait another 4 years? can it stand another 4 years? i dont know... thats a lot of blood, and a lot of money...

the footage in the film is pretty convincing (saw it a while back)... I know a lot of people who work in Washington remain unconvinced a plane hit the pentagon... its not that hard to picture that planes hit the towers and covert operations spring into action, fire one missile and this creates an excuse to go after more global oil (which was obviously the outcome)

I make no comment as to the credibility of the following, however, this was sent to me at my office by a trusted source. At the very least, it sounds like an interesting book:

Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 11:18 AM

Subject: From The Wilderness Email Alert List Message

September 2, 2004

Crossing the Rubicon:

The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil

by Michael C. Ruppert

This is a detective story that gets to the innermost core of the 9/11

attacks. It places 9/11 at the center of a desperate new America,

created by specific, named individuals in preparation for Peak Oil:

an economic crisis like nothing the world has ever seen.

The attacks of September 11th, 2001 were accomplished through

an amazing orchestration of logistics and personnel.

Crossing the Rubicon discovers and identifies the key suspects

and persons of interest - finding some of them in the highest

echelons of American government - by showing how they acted in concert to guarantee that the attacks occurred and produced the desired result.

After two and a half years of research and writing, Ruppert said:

"In my new book I will be making several key points:

1. I will name Vice President Richard Cheney as the prime suspect

in the mass murders of 9/11 and will establish that, not only was he

a planner in the attacks, but also that on the day of the attacks

he was running a completely separate Command, Control and

Communications system which was superceding any orders being issued by the FAA, the Pentagon, or the White House Situation Room;

2. I will establish conclusively that in May of 2001, by presidential

order, Richard Cheney was put in direct command and control of all

wargame and field exercise training and scheduling through

several agencies, especially FEMA. This also extended to all of the conflicting and overlapping NORAD drills -- some involving hijack simulations -- taking place on that day.

3. I will also demonstrate that the TRIPOD II exercise

being set up on Sept. 10th in Manhattan was directly connected to Cheney's role in the above.

4. I will also prove conclusively that a number of public officials,

at the national and New York City levels, including then-Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, were aware that flight 175 was en route to lower Manhattan for 20 minutes and did nothing to order the evacuation of, or warn the occupants of the South Tower. One military officer was forced to leave his post in the middle of the attacks and place a private call to his brother - who worked at the WTC - warning him to get out. That was because no other part of the system was taking action.

5. I will also show that the Israeli and British governments acted

as partners with the highest levels of the American government

to help in the preparation and, very possibly,

the actual execution of the attacks."

"There is more reason to be afraid of not facing the evidence in this

book than of facing what is in it."

For details on ordering, and availablity, please visit:

http://www.fromthewilderness.com

http://www.copvcia.com

"A Nonpartisan, Non-sectarian, MAP from the Here

That Is, Into the Tomorrow of Our Own Making."

Copyright © 2003 From The Wilderness. All Rights Reserved.

Also, regarding Velvet's suggestion that the fact that the US government would not plant a vial of anthrax as evidence of its disinclination toward orchestrating scenarios, I do not entirely agree.

I have no idea whether they were behind the 9/11 attacks, however, I do note that the Republican Government wasted no time whatsoever to implement the Patriots Act. That statute essentially undermines the vast majority of civil liberties, which are supposedly held by anyone within the USA; citizens or not.

I am not saying that the Bush government orchestrated the attacks, and I am horrified by the possibility, however, I did predict, on that very morning, that the result of these attacks would be the Bush Administration using the opportunity to ram through any form of Orwellian, draconian legislation it desired. Funny enough ... we now have the Patriot Act.

The point is, whether behind the attacks or not, the Bush Administration certainly used the opportunity to allow itself the right to peer into the lives of anyone who sets foot in that country; which is entirely contrary to the principles of freedom on which American society was supposed to be based.

"Wag the Dog" friends, it's a Hollywood movie, but it was the first thing that crossed my mind on 9/11. GW was losing the respect of his people and needed a plot so extreme to recapture their admiration. I have come to terms with the lies and conspiracies of the past, it's the future that frightens me. GW has an ultimate dictatorship rule in place, if there is any kind of "terrorist attack" in the states in the next three months there will be no election and he will continue to rule supreme.