Jambands.ca

What are you listening to right now?

PassedOutGuy

on my way to high level alberta i listened to.

the byrds: live at the fillmore

ween: shinola vol. 1

Beck: One foot in the grave

Metric: Old World underground where are you know?

BSS: toronto show from 2004

Sigur Ros: Toronto show from 2002

Jimi: First rays of the new rising sun outtakes.

1100 km in 11 hours.

A Blessing of Tears - Robert Fripp. It just arrived from Latvia today. Not available in North America. Live tracks with a concept " an ongoing series of performances which has the aim of finding a way in which intelligence and music, definition and discovery, courtesy and reciprocation enter into the act of music for both musician and audience."

....Jamming.

Yep,its studio.So I'm told,my neighbour brought it over for me to give a listen as I am an acoustic music addict & dig John's music.I'm no jazz enthusiast by any means,so I can't really compare or give an educated opinion other then I really am enjoying it.

esau, you should have been at Kaki King. or have you seen her? either way thats some good acoustuff.

have you seen Don Ross?

No,I haven't seen either artist.Don Ross's music I enjoy.Kaki King I can take or leave,awesome musician & performer from the video & music I have heard but just hasn't "hooked" me yet I guess.

I missed alot of great shows this summer,but I was camping in the crownland for 5 1/2 weeks,we had a lake to ourselves the whole time & in truth,I wouldn't have passed on that trip for any musician...not even Dylan. (yep I said it)

Anyway,heres what on the system currently:

231599.jpg

kanye west - the college dropout

peek a booo!!!!!

I'm in the middle of my first listen of the new BSS. Definitely in need of a serious concentrated listening ASAP! It sounds so far so good. So far, it isn't chalking up to the greatness of YFIIP. But of course that takes time.