Jambands.ca

What Are you Thankful For This Weekend?

headymamamyrna

I am thankful for my family and friends.

I am thankful that I could drink a bottle of wine with my sister that I hadn't seen in awhile.

I am thankful that I brought up two of the bests sons in the world.

I am thankful they picked the best partners ever that I love too.I am also thankful that i can out party them.

I am seriously thankful that I can see,hear ,walk and drive my car everyday.

i am thankful to be alive.

Now what about you?

I am thankful that I brought up two of the bests sons in the world.

I am thankful they picked the best partners ever that I love too.I am also thankful that i can out party them.

Ahhh, thanks Myrna, love right back at you. One of these days I'll watch you go to bed first, not sure when, but it's bound to happen. ;)

I'm most thankful to know the wonderful people I know, who make me laugh and enrich my life in so many ways.

I'm thankful for Bouche. Detailing that list could go on and on and on and on.....

I'm thankful that we got a puppy dog this year. Damn how I love that dog.

I'm thankful to be able to share the experience of making music with so many talented and fun people.

I'm thankful for downloading.

I'm thankful that things have a way of turning around when you think they're at their worst.

I'm thankful I caught Caution Jam tonight and that I didn't barf, fall down or shit myself. (Okay so the drinking's over for today).

I'm thankful I actually think I came down from my one and only bad acid trip. I'm thankful I dont poop the bed yet. I'm thankful that hockey appears to be fixed (its either that or I am biasedly happy I can watch it again after thinking I was going to hate it). Thank you Jerry. My wallet thanks me for not going out tonight even though the rest of me regrets it. I'm thankful for beer. I'm thankful for tapers and the recent slew of dvd's I have got from the internets. I'm thankful I have never won the lottery. I'm thankful Dave Barrett has given me unconditional love for 20 years and that he never scared Lynn away. I'm thankful I never scared Lynn away. I'm thankful for The Grasshoppers and Drunken Frat Boys On Coke.

Mostly I'm thankful for inspiration. Thank you. If you think you know who you are, you obviously know who you are.

I am thankful that I could drink a bottle of wine with my sister that I hadn't seen in awhile[color:red]

i am thankfull you only drank one bottle of wine hmhmhmhmmhmhhm ???????????????

i am thankfull to read what you are thankfull for

i am thankfull to read all your posts

i am thankfull to be alive, though not asleep 4am

i am thankfull to have lazlo for thanksgiving, and he killed the pig< mmmm roast pig for thanksgiving

i am thankfull i have a large family ,like 21, a pig should feed them all

most of all i am thankfull for this nice site and a guy or girl named bouche for all his ,OR HER. hard work so we can enjoy

i am thankfull for all the nice friends on this site

most and not least i am thankfull for being me

I am thankful to be alive, healthy, and surrounded by a wonderful family and fantastic friends.

I am thankful that I am able to enjoy music in so many ways and on so many levels.

Wishing everybody a great Thanksgiving weekend!

Peace, Mark

couldn't have said it better myself, although i'm thankful for niffermouse at the top of my list :)

happy thanksgiving everyone!!!

I'm thankful for my big girl and my two little ones, and my family all around us.

I'm thankful for my friends, old and new.

I'm thankful for the language of music, which fails me far less than words.

I'm thankful for being able to live in a country where I can agree or disagree with strangers about most anything with relative impunity, and to be able to learn more myself to see whether I'm right or wrong.

I'm thankful for the access I have to food, clothing, and shelter. I.e., I'm thankful for being alive, and being able to take it all in.

I'm thankful for:

-a new life on my own in the west

-some much needed personal perspective

-the bus ticket that brought me here and the week i had with the beautiful girl that gave it to me

-that same girl not continually calling and text messaging me anymore and the perspective I've gained about myself and the people i fill my life with

-being alive and able to be apart from typical society

-not having enough disposable income to say 'hey that television's on sale - i should buy it'

-having enough disposable income to be able to grab sushi and beer a few times a week down the street

-the friends I've made and kept, and the friends i've lost and discarded along the way. they're all important to me even if some are lost or discarded and are going to stay that way

-having working hands and manual dexterity to write, type, play guitar and bass, touch, feel, hold, and grab the things around me

-the fantastic, modest room I rent in west end vancouver

i could go on but i'll save it for me and anybody that can coax it out.

I'm thankful (a little ignorantly so) for so many things, but the thanks I want to express here is this:

Thank you to all the Musicians and Creators who put a little piece of themself out there, susceptable to scrutiny, but potential catalyst for so much more. Sometimes I feel handicapped that I'm not a musician myself, but thanks in part to the frienships and knowledge I've gained here, I feel more connected to the collective groove than ever before.

Gobble Gobble. :)