Jambands.ca

Man cuts his booze intake dramatically to 30 cans of beer/day

Davey Boy 2.0

Pfffffft!

There's people at my bar who drink waaaay more than that. Not much to do in Paris I guess. I found out last night that I can pick up a six foot three chunky guy after he's passed out cold by the golf machine. I'm practically Chuck Norris. It's times like that which make me glad I give free coffee to the local cab driver. He actually took him in his cab!

Bryan rocks!

You can't buy alcohol in Ontario until eleven am.

Are you sure? This Beer Store in Ottawa opens at 10:00am, Monday - Friday, and 9:30am on Saturday (Sunday it opens at noon). This LCBO store in Ottawa opens at 9:00am, Monday - Saturday (Sunday it opens at 11:00am). I wonder if the 11:00am you refer to might be the earliest a licensed restaurant/bar can serve you alcohol.

Aloha,

Brad

30 cans every single day is a little extreme.

I know few people on this board who can do that on a good Saturday if we get started early enough. ;)

Hell.. so do I!

10am I think it was...

abfpt2.jpg

ha ha! I wasn't there for this but I have about a 10 second video of this event on a random DVD Backbacon gave me. Makes me laugh everytime. If I remember correctly it ends with Del saying, "Okay seriously guys, bring it in"

ha ha! I wasn't there for this but I have about a 10 second video of this event on a random DVD Backbacon gave me. Makes me laugh everytime. If I remember correctly it ends with Del saying, "Okay seriously guys, bring it in"

I'd love a copy of that video. Maybe we could sell it to the CBC as a documentary on how Canadians live.

Andre the Giant drank something 1000 beers a day. Surely I'm way off on that number.

I'll dig up the vid when I get home and sendspace it or youtube it or something.

It's a great video! Someone says "buddy's laughing at us!," talking about some neighbour.. then I'm like, "I'm shooting a video!" all surprised like because I thought I was taking a picture.. then "seriously guys, bring it in." Then some odd animal noise is heard, which I assume comes from Shawnald, who I think walked all the way to the beers store and back without shoes on.. could be wrong. This was at about 10:30 am the morning after the Jambands.ca FUNdraiser... so January. Cold out.